To Schedule An Appointment
Call Ossi on 086 - 815 16 96
Ossi Schmidt MISCP
State Registration # PT027132
BROOKFIELD PHYSIOTHERAPY & SPORTS INJURY CLINIC est. 1984
Examination & Treatment are guided by up-to-date Scientific Research and a fount of Experience. Ossi has worked in the field of Sports Injury Management & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Medicine for over 35 years.
Special interests have developed around:
• Swimming & Triathlon through his own involvement in the sport,
• Dance related injuries through his teaching activity at the VEC PLCourse at the Firkin
Crane/Colaiste Stiofán Naoimha,
• Athletics - having accompanied International Irish teams for many years abroad and at
home through his involvement with the annual Cork City Sports, and
• Teamsports such as Rugby, Hurling, Gaelic Football, Soccer & Basketball both on and off
All treatments are hands-on and one-to-one.
Ossi endeavours to maintain close contact and reporting with the client’s GP, Consultant, Solicitor, Team Doctor, Coach, Parent/Guardian whichever is appropriate.
Ossi is guided by the following principles as first devised by Dr. James Cyriax:
• All pain has a source
• All treatment must reach the source
• All treatment must benefit the lesion